Selected project for Sul Palco! – first edition: blacksnowfalls, BLACK PAGE ORCHESTRA with Alessandro Baticci – flutes Igor Gross – percussion Alfredo Ovalles...
By Marta Ceron
Composers of any nationality, born after 1st January 1980, are eligible to participate in the composition competition of the “Franco Donatoni” International Meeting for Young Composers.
With the partecipation of NEUE VOCAL SOLISTEN.
The jury of the competition:
Claudio Ambrosini, Frédéric Durieux, Sandro Gorli, Hanspeter Kyburz, Alessandro Solbiati
The three selected composers are:
Caterina Di Cecca, Oscuro Pintado
Andrés Gutiérrez Martínez, Io
Didier Rotella, Polychromies1
The winning compositions will be performed by Divertimento Ensemble in Milan on April 20th,within the Rondò 2016 concert season. The three composers have been commissioned a new composition for instrumental and vocal ensemble to be performed during the 2017 Rondò season by Divertimento Ensemble and Neue Vocalsolisten with the following ensemble:
oboe (also English horn), clarinet (also E flat, and bass clarinet in B flat), horn, piano, percussions, accordion, 2 violins, viola, cello and five voices: soprano, mezzo-soprano, tenor, baritone and bass.
The new composition must not exceed 15’; scores and parts will have to be delivered by December 31st, 2016.
“Franco Donatoni” International Meeting for Young Composers are realized thanks to the project
“SIAE – Classici di Oggi”
Deadline: December31st, 2015
1. Composers of any nationality, born after 1st January 1980, are eligible to participate in the selection process to take part in the “Franco Donatoni” International Meeting for Young Composers. Each applicant may submit one (or more) composition(s) for an instrumental ensemble of between 5 and 12 performers.
2. All applications should be submitted by 31st December 2015 to Divertimento Ensemble at the following address:
Applications should include:
– the score/scores;
– the application form: FormDonatoni2015 (one form for each score submittet)
– a copy of an ID document that proves the applicant’s birth date
– a receipt for the enrolment fee (50 euro for each score submitted), evidencing payment of the enrolment fee to Divertimento Ensemble’s bank account:
Banca Prossima, IBAN: IT70P0335901600100000101448, BIC: BCITITMX, Milano branch: I – 20121 – Piazza Paolo Ferrari 10.
For further information:
tel. +39 02 49434973
cell +39 338 2225014
Il progetto ULYSSES è finanziato con il sostegno della Commissione europea. L’autore è il solo responsabile di questa comunicazione e la Commissione declina ogni responsabilità sull’uso che potrà essere fatto delle informazioni in essa contenute
Settima edizione Scadenza: 5 marzo 2017 Scarica il bando in versione pdf: afam2017 Concorso per giovani compositori iscritti alle Istituzioni AFAM (Alta...